Pakistani Matrimonial

Sunday 5 June 2011

My Music Life

True story

How to sing. I wish I knew how to sing in my  younger life. Instead I took up the clarinet when I was a young man. I took lessons for five years, learning how to increase my diaphragm, and have more control. I had to be able to tell when the tone quality was good enough to harmonize with others in the band. That is also very important when  learning how to sing. I played a few solos and in a couple of quartets. After about eight years I played a navy band for a few months. It was much harder marching and playing. I think it would be that way with singing and dancing around. It would be hard to keep your pitch I would think.  After playing and marching I had a chance to audition for the US NAVY  BAND in Washington D.C.  Wow that was when I knew I didn't even know how to play the clarinet.. I wish I would have taken up lessons on how to sing. I  did however learn how to recognize pitch , or weather you are sharp or flat. Now I want to learn how to sing. So Singoramalesson will teach me what to do or not do. I realize it will be a lot of work learning how phrase my lyrics and  maintain your singing range, volume and tone. Have you ever sang in the shower and it sounded great to you and you  step out of the shower and  the tones run off in the air somewhere. I think learning how to sing will allow me to capture those tone so I can train my voice to stay on pitch…When  I listen to the singers on American Idol  I can tell right way when one gets off key, especially if they are trying to harmonize.
If you have ever listened to a choir that sounds really good and you love listening to how the voices blend  and how their vocal techniques  blend together, you just want to train your voice to do the same. But if you listen to a choir that just sounds pitchy or they need to expand their vocals. That makes you want to get up and walk out. I would like to learn to sing better so that where ever I go people would enjoy my singing. I didn't get there with eight years of clarinet, so I would just like to learn to sing better, and how to write lyrics for songs. I know Singoramalesson will help me reach my goals.
I know at this point I will have to work very hard to learn how to sing really good but I think the reward is worth it. I can practice expanding my voice range, if I don't drive my wife out of the house. That would mean voice exercises along with deeper voice exercises.  It is great now days that we have online voice lessons. I think to learn to sing falsetto would be fun to do. Maybe I can learn while studying with Singoramalesson. You know Winchester Cathedral  and songs like that…
There are lots of places I could apply my vocal techniques such as Barber Shop Quartets . Singing Quartets for weddings or just forming a quartet to make some hit songs.  That is where learning how to write song lyrics would help me a lot. Yes singing is the way I am going to go and I know Singoramalesson will do the trick. I have watched many testimonials and it really does work

No comments:

Post a Comment